Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Random Updat

So it's been forever. I have been doing somethings, but not a lot. I am working in a doctors office and going to school and that doesn't leave a whole lot of time for photography.I have done quite a few sessions, a coming of age party, birthday, family session for a co worker and birthday parties for my nieces. I also did a free session that was sold at a charity silent auction. Not very much but it's better than nothing. This weekend I have a baby shower that I was able to book through a Craigslist ad. Whatever works. I promise to start updating more... hopefully...

For now here is some of the work I have done over the last few months.



A few from a family trip to go strawberry picking. 





Birthday Parties




Coming of Age Party 




My friends horse



Birthday Party



Family Session 




Free Charity Session 


No comments:

Post a Comment