Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

My first maternity session... part two!

So I did my maternity session on Monday and I think it went really good! I'm a little over half way done with the edits and I say not to bad. :)


I really learned a lot from doing this. First thing, next time I do maternity session with a small child I need there to be a helper! It was really hard to get anything of just mom and dad together because we had to chase the little girl around! And as for the idea of the ultrasounds on the string. Nope. Didn't work. The wind and the flimsy nature of the paper made it fly up. I'll try to attach them to some stock cards next time for some weight.

Now to the pictures! Here are some of the ones that I'm done with so far.


Kressin-Family-015 CoffeeShop-Diptych-2 Kressin-Family-022-2 Kressin-Family-031 Kressin-Family-103-2 Kressin-Family-098-3 Untitled-1 Kressin-Family-093 Untitled-2 Kressin-Family-074-2 Kressin-Family-146 Kressin-Family-049 Kressin-Family-114

1 comment:

  1. that ribbon photograph turned out so pretty! i love it. :) i also really like the chalkboard one.

    ReplyDelete