Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fancy Camera goes to the Zoo

I finally got a chance to really take out my camera the other day. After the Science Center disaster I was scared. In fact I only got 2 hours of sleep thinking and worrying about it. Lame I know. But actually it turned out really well, at least I think it did. It was an extra sunny day, not a cloud in the sky. Actually made it a little harder because I wasn't sure how to deal with such harsh lighting conditions. All in all though I'd call the trip a success. Here are some of the best ones.


zoo 066_edited-1 zoo 041_edited-1 zoo 123_edited-1 zoo 109_edited-1 Untitled-1 zoo117_edited-1 zoo 105_edited-1 zoo 113_edited-1 zoo 114_edited-1 zoo 055_edited-1 zoo 129_edited-1 zoo 028_edited-1 zoo 065_edited-1

This last one is my absolute favorite! I love everything about it. I love his face, the composure, the edit... Everything!

*sigh* I think all in all it turned out pretty good. We are going to the Botanical Gardens on Saturday so I'm hoping to get some more good stuff then!

No comments:

Post a Comment