Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

My best pictures as a "photographer"...

are only ok, but there are some I thought might be worth sharing. Some of these were just taken with my little 'ol Kodak point-and-shoot. Some are kind of cheating, taken at work with a fancy camera and fancy lights, but There's still some potential talent in there right? I'm just going to use the blogger upload. I think using something diffrent is better, but were going to go simple for now.

 I know this one is blurry, but I love the movement, crop and reflection.


 My husband and son at a baseball game. This one is cheating though. The blur was done on my computer.


 My son Shea, one of my favorites. Natural lighting for this one.


 I want to go back to the Magic House and try this one with the new camera!

Cool edit, no?


Shea's tiny little toes. A little to high contrast right?


 I couldn't tell you how in the world I did this. I don't know how or why the background ended up black, I was standing in front of a window. But it worked out!

Cool.


 WAAAAAA!!!


 Taken at work, not sure how I got such a shallow depth of field on that camera.


 Taken at work, but edited at home. Soft focus on purpose.


 My sister-in-law Katie. I just love the lighting in this one. 


 I really like this one. Again, taken at work but edited at home.


 Can I capture expression good or what.


 
This one is my favorite ever picture I've taken as a "photographer". I don't even like selective color normally, but it looks great here. Yeah.
So there they are folks. Not great but shows potential right. To be completely honest I'm avoiding the camera right now. I feel very overwhelmed. I have SO much to read and practice is hard with the crazy amount of snow still out side (and it cold, boo). I did take a pretty cool pic of the dog and Shea today that looks better on the camera again. I'm working on it...




No comments:

Post a Comment