Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Very First "Scavenger Hunt Sundays"

Today I'm doing my very first "Scavenger Hunt Sundays" from Ramblings and Photos by Ashley Sisk. I've been reading her blog for a few weeks now and decided last Sunday to try it out this week. I did have some trouble with some of the words but here we go anyways.

BLURRED
blurred

When I saw this theme I was really excited to try out some shaped bokah. It was a compleate and utter failure. I just think I need a faster lens to make it happen. So I decided to just practice some with DOF. This was my favorite of the kids just playing in the yard at Grandmas today.

LIFE
Life

I'm really excited about this one. The first thing a thought of was babies or baby animals. But no trips to the zoo were planned this week and I don't know any newborns. (now if only I could have swiped some images from work this week) Then it came to me. I have the game!

FURRY
Furry
I had been wanting to take a picture of the cat in front of the window, his usual location. This gave me the perfect excuse to make it happen.

EVERYDAY
everyday

This one fits the theme to ways. This is the budget tracker that I look at everyday at work and it has everyday!

CAPTURE THE SKY
zoo 041_edited-1

OK, listen, it has seriously been a flat gray cloudy ALL WEEK! I was going to do a moon picture or even try for a lens flare or cool clouds. But no. So here is a old picture of a squirrel instead. Deal with it. :)


2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha.. funny last words!! =) love the squirrel... there is some sky behind it... sort of!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you joined us this week - I love your furry shot. I hope you'll come back again next week!

    ReplyDelete