Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

It's here! It's here! It's here...

and I already feel like I'm going to cry. Set aside the fact that there are about a hundred million buttons and settings that I need to learn, but why do the pictures look better on the back of the camera than on my computer? There not great photos, I knew they wouldn't be. I'm just turning the thing on and pointing it at stuff. But I felt instantly happy with the results. It looked so much better than what my plain old point and shoot would have produced. But then when I uploaded them to my computer they looked, I don't know, plain.

Here is what was my favorite picture just looking on the back of the camera:

Right? Just normal. I understand that just using manual settings, and the pop up flash AND inside with bad lighting will not produce magic, but I swear it looked better!

Ug, I don't know. I guess I'll go back to reading. And reading and reading and reading...




1 comment: